Sunday, August 21, 2011

TUESDAY-RIDE WEDNESDAY-PRACTICE THURSDAY-RIDE?

It's been brought to my attention that many of you want to ride on Tuesday, and not practice on Tuesday, but that you'd like to practice on Wednesday, and then ride again on Thursday.


(The leaves aren't falling yet, but this is one of my favorite ride photos of all time - just in case you needed to get in the "ride more mood.")

While this all makes a lot of tiring sense to me, I thought I'd put it out there and see who cares to do what on what day. If we can't come to an amiable agreement (and so far the whole thing has been terribly amiable) I will have to enlist a Ride Czar and a Practice Czar to make the final decision on which days we ride and practice.

Here are my potential Ride and Practice Czars putting their heads together and thinking about days for practice and riding:


(The douche on the left is the Ride Czar (potential) and other one is the Practice Czar.)

I don't know about you but I wouldn't trust these people if the told me you could get coffee at a Starbucks much less directing my training schedule. So If you know what's good for you (sounds threatening, but it isn't) you'll indicate your preferences on which days you'd like to practice, and which days you'd like to ride in the comment section (below).

The more we ride (twice a week) the more chance we have of seeing amazing scenes like these.


People like this.


Couples like this. Say they look a lot like the Ride & Practice Czar, don't they?



Strange and mysterious night riders like this.


Happy people like these happy people.


More happy people. And who wouldn't be happy here ..


This guy again ...

And finally a little something for me at the end of a good night's ride ...


Comment on your preference, and if it's too hard to make it ... right now it's:

RIDE TUESDAY TOWNSEND PARK ROLL @ 6
PRACTICE @ 5:30 @ LOCATION TO BE ANNOUNCED EACH WEEK
RIDE THURSDA TOWNSEND PARK ROLL @ 6

2 comments:

  1. I'm in for the new schedule.

    Laura (Cupcake)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me tally the votes. I'm counting. I'm counting. Okay new schedule wins by 1 - 0 landslide in favor of.

    Glad that's settled.

    Thanks Cupcake (Laura)

    ReplyDelete