Friday, November 18, 2011

STONY CREEK RACE VIDEO AND THE SINGLE SPEED SICKNESS TAKES HOLD

Another great video by Hans Nyberg, of TenMile Media. A great look at the Stony Creek race with all its wonderful and yet horrible challenges and featurs. This is always a good looking race, situated right on the shore of some damn lake that I never know its name. In fact this looked like a cross race from another country, like it should have been called the Hoogeriskidisko Race. Hey, I rode the fat tubulars just like Simon suggested, but I still sucked. You won't have to look hard to see plenty of Bastards on the course from Nancy Lange, Cupcake, Sarah Mac, Slayer and myself, to the Breakout King hissownself, Big Mac. Pour yourself a beer and enjoy - remember there's another Tailwind race on Sunday at Bloomer Park, that's lots of fun, only no sand. Damn, huh?

2011 Stony Creek Cyclocross from Hans Nyberg on Vimeo.

SINGLE SPEED ON MY MIND AND IN MY VEINS. THE FIRST ONE'S FREE THE NEXT ONE'S A THOUSAND DOLLARS! SUCKER.

Still thinking about loading in the SS for tomorrow and maybe trying my hand at Single Speed Cross racing for the first time. Hmmmmm. I suppose this is how it starts. Very innocently with just a little Single Speed Cyclocross racing, then tattoos, veganism, voyerism and then a trip San Francisco to the World Single Speed Championship and then it's this - Portland Oregon! F*ck me, I'm doomed. Well I was anyway. Hope to see you all at the races this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment