Friday, March 18, 2011

DOWNHILL STREET RACING SOMEWHERE NOT HERE

Thanks to Kahuna for sharing this video of him slaying a little "Crazy Bastard" downhill racing on his latest trip abroad. From the language I hear in the video I assume that he was in Switzerland or Germany. Another thing I noticed is that it doesn't matter how far in this world you go, you can always be sure of one thing - if you're doing a bike race that has more than 35¢ involved there's going to be a douchebag from the UCI there to give you shit you really don't need, just when you don't want it. If that was a UCI event you can call me Paris Hilton. Oh well, where's my poodle?

Personally I thought it was a nice touch that Kahuna wore the same pinstripe suit he wears to client meetings to race in. Kahuna, that UCI guy can go to hell! Also, Kahuna, nice job not hitting the dog!

One last question - I don't want to know IF anybody got killed in this race, I want to know HOW MANY?


VCA 2010 RACE RUN from changoman on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment