Thursday, March 31, 2011

CRAZY BASTARD NAKED BIKE RIDE TONIGHT!

Are you kidding me? There's no Naked Bike Ride tonight, you'd freeze your yabbies off up yonder here in Michigan. But there will be a ride tonight, and with clothes on, I've been told. Sorry I can't be there but it should be fun ... before the snow-monsoon hits this weekend.

Just in case you want to have a Naked Bike Ride, well here's how they do it in Madison Wisconsin (last June when it was warm), home of the perpetual protest and Cheese Head. I guess they know how to do both - protest and wear a Cheese Head, 'cause they're both in here.

This protest, beside being against clothes, is also against oil and a few other things. Since these folks have a got a big hate-on for oil, I'm thinking there's probably a lot squeaky chains, dry bottom brackets (hahahah!) on this ride. The best part in is at about 1:45 when the guy starts describing the right kind of seat for his naked ass.

This video isn't just NSFW it's kind of disgusting, too. I can see why those people in Wisconsin are protesting all the time. I would too if everybody looked like this!

Hey pass the cheese plate! I'm not gross enough yet.


NOT SAFE FOR WORK NAKED BIKE RIDE VIDEO



Second thought, I'm a no-go for the Naked Bike Ride thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment