Tuesday, November 27, 2012

NO RIDE FOR THIS DOG TONIGHT: TIME TO CATCH UP ON SOME REST


After this weekend and a good recovery ride last night I'm pretty doggone tired. 

Two days of hard racing in Waterford, and on the road for days since the Holiday, and I'm afraid I'm going to have to beg off tonight's ride. If I do anything at all it will be another late night recovery ride straight out of headquarters. I also have to catch up on some work around Crazy Bastard Cave Headquarters, as well as complete the last installment on Waterford Day II, which I'm sure (yawn) you can't wait to read. 


It's time to sit down tonight an put on the recovery compression socks and sit tight - like the Sisters are doing above. Wonder where they raced this weekend?


I might also watch a little TV for a change. I hear there's a Blanco Sausage Auction Hunter show debuting tonight. I'll alert the Queen.


I think I'll also contact some of the other team members and start planning our tactics for the next few races. Team Cross Tactics are all the rage and I'm afraid we've let a "Team Cross Tactics Gap" open up on us.

Hope you have fun. If anything eventful or weird happens let me know so I can disgust the three other people that visit this blog on a daily basis. I do plan on riding on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment