Tuesday, January 26, 2010


I don't know if I'm going to make tonight's ride as I'm feeling a little under, well maybe over, the weather, right now. I'm also not sure what the riding conditions will be and if it's safe to venture back out onto the dirt roads. Did the ice vanish? If it didn't, did the new snowfall give it some grip? Are the paved options now too slippery to be safe? So many questions, so few smarts. Just to make sure we cover all the bases I'm sending an envoy from the BOS (Bikes On Snow - check it out) site to lead the way - the way being perhaps down the icy runs at Cannonsburgerly. If I don't see you Bastards tonight, be safe!


  1. No go for me this week. Have fun and be safe out there.

  2. The forecast for Thursday is looking a little too cold for this pilot. I’m going to give it a shot tonight (6 mile looked ok today). I’m betting the mountain bikers aren’t waiting around for VFR conditions.

  3. Sorry to miss the ride tonight. Something came up at the last minute and was unavoidable. Might be in for Thursday, but work is looking like it might pinch me out there, too... Hopefully everyone stayed upright and had a good ride. Did Sparky show up with the studs?