Tuesday, August 28, 2012

PUT SOME FUN BETWEEN YOUR LEGS TONIGHT ON THE TUESDAY NIGHT CRAZY BASTARD RIDE



(Looks like she's read for tonight's ride)

Beautiful weather - should be a great night for a ride, and as they say nowhere-but-here, it's an excellent evening to put some fun between your legs! The ride should roll out from Townsend at approximately 6 pm. I guess we'll go south, counter clockwise, so if late joiners want to join in, they can take the North route and meet us in the middle.

POSSIBLE SUBSTITUTE RIDE LEADER FOR TONIGHT


(This ride leader doesn't speak English and gives route directions with his face and tongue. )

 Actually due to circumstances beyond my control, I may not make it tonight. Then again I might. If I don't make I have picked a somewhat capable ride leader as a replacement tonight. If he pops off the front a few times, don't worry, he's about 156 minutes down on the CG. If he doesn't show, draw straws, but try stick with the south, north, south loop - I may be late and coming the other way myself. Okay, you've been warned.

BIG MAC INJURED? SAY IT AIN'T SO ADAM!


(Nurse Sprocket is ready to pump you up and bring you back to wellness, Adam)

Yes Adam McIntyre may or may not have injured himself in a training exercise last night. We're not sure exactly how it happened. We're waiting for an edited, full-length, fully orchestrated, on-board camera video to see exactly what went down. All we know for sure is that Adam is having a hard time sitting down today. Hey, remember pal, we told you not to go down to the basement!

WHAT I WILL BE DOING LATER IF I DON'T MAKE IT OUT TO THE RIDE



(Stop me before I glue again.)

If I don't make it tonight I will probably go out to the Crazy Bastard Cave and continue gluing up sets of wheels for cross season so I am prepared for any weather, season, surface type or temperature. I almost have enough wheels for the first race of  the season. Think that's enough for an 70 year old Cat 5 racer?

WHAT I WILL DO IF I FINISH GLUING OR RUN OUT OF GLUE


(The best entertainment on TV - ever!)

If I can't ride, and I can't glue, then I will watch my new favorite program, BULLET IN THE FACE, on  IFC. I  think they should be one of our sponsors - that logo would look great on a Crazy Bastard's jersey, don't you? Get a taste of the action below.



No comments:

Post a Comment