Tuesday, July 19, 2011

CRAZY ENOUGH TO RIDE TONIGHT?

Remember if you do ride, make sure to bring enough water.

I know, it's late, it's hot, it's maybe too hot, but I was thinking about rolling out to the Game Area for a little mountain biking. Who knows, there may be shade, and it could be cooler. Then again, there might not be any air.

The sand was getting deeper, too, and perhaps I might end up like this ...

Didn't use proper sand and super hot weather technique.

When pedaling through sand keep your weight back, and stay in a big gear. Otherwise you'll lose control of your bike and sink.

If I do make it out, and survive, maybe I'll make a movie about it. If I do, I'll make it like this film which was all about hot riding in the desert - as I recall.

1 comment:

  1. Hits just picked up on the Russian Bride ad. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves, but I'm proud of you anyway. You sick Bastards. Watering up and heading out. See you at the Game Area.

    Suckers.

    ReplyDelete