Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Who wants to get Goosed?


Anyone Riding Thursday night? Cross Bikes, Mountain Bikes, Big Wheels? All comers welcomed... sort of. Mostly. Tolerated, maybe. I'll be out there. Got the whole work thing behind me last week, then the cable took a crap this weekend, but got that fixed Tuesday (Sorry for leaving Sparky to fend for himself on Tuesday). No excuses and a bunch of pent up energy ready to be released. I'm all packed up and will be rolling from the parking lot a bit early, but will be looping back and in the lot by go time!

Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire!

5 comments:

  1. Back in for a few days. just got in last night by way of Linz Austria, Frankfurt Germany, Amsterdam, Detroit, and finally Grand Rapids. Lots of flight time! My ass is killing me huge case of Trucker Butt! Austria was cold as hell. I'll be flying in formation tonight with the rest of the Top Gun Bastards. I feel the need for speed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post Simple. LMAO I think is the proper expression. I'm in for tonight, just haven't decided on the proper conveyance. Big Wheel? SS CX? Multi-Gear CX? Mtb? Multi-Gear Mtb? Mutli-Grain. Multi-Grain with raisens? I just dunno. Sounds like everybody is planning on killing it so whatever it is I guess it'll need afterburners strapped to its ass. My number one plan is for CD aka ICEMAN to haul me around in his Burley. That way I can bring more lotion. See you Bastards later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in for tonight. will probably ride the single speed. looking for an easier ride, saving myself for the weekend... CD/Iceman if you are riding tonight, bring the studs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. BATS - maybe you haven't been keeping up with the posts - but we are all studs now - and even have Top Gun names - so you will have your choice of studs on the ride to choose from... and lotions if Rauol is there... I like this Rauol better than that nasty surly..

    I do have some tires in my car that have these metal things on them though. do you have any interest in those?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Affirmative... and I'll be looking for the Green Machine... circling in a holding pattern on my way in...

    ReplyDelete