Friday, May 13, 2011

I'M SORRY OR WTF HAPPENED TO YESTERDAY'S POST?

Sorry to say that yesterday's spectacular post is lost and gone. Possibly for good, thanks to some Bloggerific accident. I liked Bike Snob's explanation: "some nerd at G-ogle spilled Fair Trade coffee in a server ..." Exactly! Well I don't know whether to reconstruct yesterday's EPIC post about being sick, riding my new Redline, and the fabulous wealth I'm receiving, or not receiving from AdWords, or just move on with my life and say F-it. Leave a comment, if you want me to recreate that piece of junk, or not. Until then I'm going to let Brenda Lee tell you how sorry I am about the whole thing. No nobody says I'm Sorry, as well, or as many times, as she does.

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday's post is back ... and no better than ever. Thank you Blogger and Go-gle, I'll never have a bad word to say about you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch the I'm Sorry Video all the way through. It is worth it. Especially the part in front of the pet shop when the giant blood hound puppies start jumping in her face.

    ReplyDelete