Wednesday, May 18, 2011

CHANGING THE WAY I ROLL: WHEN ARE YOU TOO SICK TO CYCLE TOO HARD?

Yes, I'm dragging ass, and am now entering the second week of being too sick to cycle-race. BOO-HOO, I can hear the crying going on out there right now. While I've been able to ride, I've laid off riding really hard to try to stop the snotty madness that's wreaking havoc on my respiratory system. Anyway, this time off the race by has allowed me to change the way I roll. Check out my new riding attire, and whip.



Yeah, I look younger, but just as bald. I will say that I think this is certainly is a more civilized look, though, don't you think so? Frankly I was getting tired of wearing those damn lycra clown suits all the time. And while there may not be any carbon fiber on my new bike, it does have some lovely fenders. About 20 square feet of fenders, is my guess - which is just about the same area as the seat, which you can't see under my fat ass.

I'm sure after seeing this bike, everyone will want one, but I don't know if I should tell you were I got it.

But here's a clue where you might find one like it.



Of course they may not have very many of them ... mine was probably the only one.


Then again, maybe not ...

1 comment:

  1. Just went over the 50,000 mark for the blog in under a year. Thanks for stopping by. But you kids ... get off my lawn.

    ReplyDelete