Tuesday, February 8, 2011

MOON BOOT RIDE!


Thanks to the Crazy Bastards fan that sent us this lovely collection of MOON BOOT photos. They are certainly MOON BOOTIRIFIC!

Because of work obligations I don't know if I'm going to be able to get out for tonight's ride. It's been quiet out there, so I'm not sure who else is up for a turn or two in the snow. Probably Redline Bastard. Let me know. I may be late, and in that case I could catch up with you by doing a reverse ride or something.



Too bad these boots are just made for walking - like walking into a bar at a ski lodge. Wouldn't they make just great winter cycling boots? All they'd need is a carbon fiber sole.


Yeah, and the color says Bastard, doesn't it?

2 comments:

  1. It's just too cold for me. This is a good week to take a little break and do some much needed maintenance on my bike.  

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look like it's time for a break. We'll need to ride next week to prepare for the next race, right?

    ReplyDelete