Tuesday, February 21, 2012

BACK IN THE SADDLE, OR OUT OF MY MIND. ARE YOU RIDING THE FAT TUESDAY RIDE TONIGHT?

 Well I might be back in the saddle tonight, for the Fat Tuesday Ride,unless the saddle looks like this. 

After a short vacation from the blog and bikes I'll be back at it again, hopefully on a more regular basis. Work, social engagements, repairing mud damaged bikes and dodging the Social Media Blanket Party that ensued after not being enraged enough over the possibility of causing ruts on single track (which I'd never do since I barely mountain bike anyway), I have  returned to once again offend as many people as possible, in as few words as possible.

As for tonight I better get back in the saddle and start whittling off the pounds that I was able to lay on in just a few short days. 

Nice weather over the weekend had me out riding again. If you notice something different about me in this picture - you're right. I've put new white handlebar tape on my training whip.

Well if you're brave enough, or dumb enough, I expect to see you at the same Bastard place tonight. Oh, and Happy Fat Tuesday. Here's what we expect the "After Ride Party" to look like.

1 comment: