Tuesday, August 3, 2010

DIRT RIDE TONIGHT?

I'm hoping to make it out for a nice friendly ride on my crosser tonight but I have some bike team obligations I have to deal with that might take me out of action. I am fairly certain a Bastard Ride can go on quite successfully without me (probably more successfully, but I don't like to think about that).  If I do make it, I might be a little late. If you don't want to wait, I promise not to let all the air out of your car/van/truck tires in the parking lot. I'll try and get to Peter Townsend Park as close to 6 as possible and be there before a 6:30 start. Yummm, I can smell the cow-poo up the road already. 

Anyone else going, please post and let the rest of the peeps know.

1 comment:

  1. Werdy and I are planning to join the ride. We'll wait. Call if you have to cancel.

    ReplyDelete