Friday, July 2, 2010

SINGLE SPEED AND HIPSTERING

Missed everyone at the game area last night. The dog ran like a crazy beast in near 80 degree heat so in one lap, we're done. Packed up my budget single speed mountain bike and one hot dog, and crawled home with our collective tails between our legs. I returned back at Bastard Headquarters at about 6:30, busted out my carefully and painfully color-coordinated hipster whip, put on my Tigers cap, which for some strange reason looks like an As cap in the photo, and proceeded to cruise the city until about about 10. While I was looking pretty sharp and hipsterish, I did not co-opt the entire lifestyle and culture. By that I mean instead of drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon at the Meanwhile I sipped some nice Pinot Grigo at the Winchester.

If you'd like to see more of this kind of crap (above) to create your own Hipster style and image, go to the site Look At This Fucking Hipster. It's something like LATFH.com.

Hope everyone has a great 4th! Don't blow any fingers off with backyard fire works or you'l be t pin ike his f r he est of ou ife.

Have a good

No comments:

Post a Comment