Friday, March 5, 2010

THURSDAY NIGHT MUD REPORT

The mud last night wasn't that bad. Deep in spots, gooey and slow going at times, it wasn't the splatter-fest that had been expected. Best of all ice is almost gone! It was a small group composed of Redline AKA Jeff Z, CD, AKA ICEMAN, and myself, Surly AKA Rauol the Cabana Boy. Redline made it at the last minute after negotiating with his wife about bike and clothes washing. I'm not really privy to the details, anyway he made it.

For those of you that were worried that you might miss female mud-wrestling on last night's ride, don't feel bad. There were no women mud-wrestling at Ashley and 7 mile. However, we did find a full-on all-female mud-soccer game going on at the intersection of 7 mile and Corrigan. Imagine that!

I had my camera, and thanks to the later sunset I was able to get a few nice shots of the action I'd like to share with you- since you weren't there.


As you can see the girls were really into. They must have been playing pretty hard to stay warm with just those little uniforms on is all I've got to say.


Crazy action, huh? They were really going for it! CD, Jeff, and myself were mesmerized by their mad-skilz - plus slipping and sliding in that mud was pretty cool, too. Pass the flask dude.

Finally, as you can see below, the girls were just too pooped to play anymore. So we put our kick-stands up/down and continued on our way. Back at the HC, Mrs. Redline joined us for some delicious Deep Fried Asian Carp. My only injury from the night was a bruised shin from Redline kicking me under the table. Every time I started to mention bike and bike clothes washing he kicked me. Like a girl. Bastard.

1 comment:

  1. Great time last night, I’m glad I made it out. The ride was fun too.

    Those oriental girls sure are talented. I really like girl on girl sports. I'm looking forward to next weeks game.

    ReplyDelete