Thursday, April 26, 2012

DOWN THE DRAIN TRAINING AND HOW TO GET YOUR CLASSICS ON WITH STYLE


Yeah, that's me. You race in skinsuit? You must be ... oh, you're f*ing, kidding, right?

It will be a while before I'll be doing any racing in a skinsuit, unless I can get the XL back. Right now this is the kind of shape I've been in. I can't even wear my slick team kit anymore. Here's the only thing that fits.


Yeah I think the pink and light blue is me, don't you? It's a 'classics' look don't you know. Grand Fondo, as in Super-Size Grando-Funko.


Here are my new training mates. Think we're taking the retro classics thing too far? Or not far enough? Love the shades. 


In an attempt to go totally classic, I've also sewn up some new drapes for the Crazy Bastard Cave. Nothing like looking up to some "Truth Through Suffering" hanging on the wall while you're eating Pizza and watching the Biggest Loser.


To get the true, skinny-ass-original classics look, you've got to look like this guys (above). Right now, here in West Michigan, there's only one guy I know that's got it. (Below).


That's right, it's Etho Bastard. Hey, Jurrien, where's the white Skinsuit dude? You race in it, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment